You’ve probably already heard about the poor woman who went in for a leg operation and got a sphincter switch instead.
- If she likes the new butthole, does she get to keep it?
- How much does a new butthole cost?
- Where is the butthole store (and I don’t mean Wal-Mart)?
- Did they cut the tags? I’ll bet they didn’t even cut the tags.
- How awkward was it in the operating room when they realized their mistake?
- Will the court members be able to stop giggling at the malpractice trial?
- Will the woman’s lawyer tell the jury the difference between a leg and an asshole?
- Will she have to drop trou in front of the jury, so they can see the new one sparkle?
Really, folks, it’s not funny at all . . .